Monday, October 13, 2008

Another week.

so. fuck me and call me sanchez. i forgave ariana. she forgave me. i really cant stay mad at anyone for a good long period of time, like the most i could hate anyone is a week. it takes to much energy to hate someone, and i rather keep the good times going with her than just forget them and call her a bitch, when i know shes not. i know she loves me deep down, she fucks up alot, yah i know. but that doesnt make her a bad person, she just is kinda different thats all, and people cant adapt to how she is and bug out on her and i dont want to be one of those people. so please dont message me saying how shes going to hurt me or how shes a bum or something like that, becuase i really wont listen to you, because you dont decide who i love and who i dont love.

So, i finally went to a show here in alberqurque and saw Norma Jean, and Haste the Day, and My children My bride, they were all fucking dope. Haste the day was the best. && the lead singer for My children My bride is the sexiest thing ive ever seen, which is really weird because he totally resembles zack, arianas ex, and i think zack is disgusting, i dont know i cant explain that one. It was really awesome and only costs twenty bucks, my arms are still sore from trying to push my way to the front. which i did push my way to the front, and touched the lead singer of norma jean, jyeah.

I juss dyed my hair back to brunette, i got tired of the teal fast, and fuckin faggots had teal in their hair and gave the color a bad name and made me look like a dumbass for having it in my hair. plus i kinda think im cuter as a brunette anyway. so it works out for the best.

i swear to bob, every guy ive met is taken! half the reason i was stoked to come here was for a new crop of doods, and they are all taken. haha. ridiculous. but i have met two guys who live in alberqurque who are fucking cute and nice, so im content with that, no actually im pretty fuckin stoked. :P nite.

No comments: