Monday, September 29, 2008

Its fucked up.

Welp. I was just talking to beanie kid on aim, and i brought up a joke that was along the lines of why he didnt date me when i did live in california. & he said it was because he was believing lies that some people had told him, and now he feels really dumb for believing those lies becuase he knows they were'nt true after getting to know me. I know me and aaron aren't chill, and i know me and cole aren't chill but i didn't think they were behind my back talking trash. It isnt really a shock or anything, i just never really thought of them doing that. I actually think one of their friends is really cute at the moment, and that i could possibly even like him, but now i know for sure that it will not happen, because cole and aaron will come along talking trash. Thanks you guys, you can really ruin some shit.

No comments: